Monday, February 18, 2008

Memo 2: Adding to the Blog

I would like to add everyone as "authors" to this blog. If you'd like to be added now, please either add a comment with your email account, or send me an email to let me know. After I add you, you will get an email of invitation to contribute. Please click on the link and in the future as long as you are logged on to that email account you will be able to access and post on this blog.

I would also like to have your opinion about the privacy level of this blog. Right now it's an open blog so everyone can view and comment. I can change it to "Invitations only," then it will only be open to our class. Let me know which one you prefer.

Please DO feel free to post articles you find interesting or relevant to our class, or your writing. I look forward to everyone's participation.

best wishes,
Lili

No comments: