Monday, February 18, 2008

Class memo

Dear all-- Please note that:

1. The reader will be available on Wednesday. Please pick it up at Guaoguan.

2. Our library doesn't have the book that has Virginia Woolf's "Mr. Bennett and Mrs. Brown." I changed the assigned reading to "Modern Fiction," which will be in the Reader. I will try to get the article from other libraries and bring it to class next week. But please read "Modern Fiction" in the Reader.

3. In the future, you will get emails sent from Blackboard to your Central account. If you prefer to get emails in another account, please use the email to register first and tell me your registered id. I will add the id to the class.

4. Some of you who are auditing or are not enrolled in the class won't be able to access Blackboard until I add you. Please tell me either your Central email id, or register one in the Blackboard system and email me your ID.

Thank you for your attention. I hope you all have a wonderful week! --Lili

No comments: